Fashion Design

Friday, April 27, 2007

Contact me

Dear,

I am Mr Nelson Philips Siki Jr. from sierra leonian .I am 25 years
old and presently residing in Dakar-Senegal because
of the political crisis in my Country. I got your
contact in strict confidence through Senegal Chamber
of Commerce. I would Honestly want to seek for an
immediate assistance from you, I have $7.5 Million US
dollars belonging to my late Father Mr Nelson Philips Siki Sr.
who was held bondage by the Rebels during the crisis
and was letter killed.
I ran to Senegal refugee Camp when I Discovered
danger to my life and that of my only younger sister Rebecca
untill the death of my beloved father he packed the
above mentioned Amount in a METAL TRUNK BOX and
deposdit it with a SECURITY COMPANY in Madrid,Spain for safe
keeping i have every Documents regards the transaction
I have contacted the SECURITY COMPANY and confirmed
the safety of the money/inheritance,

As it is, I have the intention of investing the money
oversees and however needed a Foreigner who is capable
of giving adequate assistance to me by the way of
clearing the money from the SECURITY COMPANY and
thereafter forwarding it to your Account for
investments. I have nice percentage of the money for
you. If necessary, Please do feel free to ask me
questions on this as I wait
for your reply soonest.

Thanks
Nelson Philips Siki Jr.